Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Updates, Changes, Moving Forward & Fake it Till You Become It

Hello and happy holidays to any and all of you that check out Health 411. Just dropping by to let you know some exciting things are in the works for Health 411; so no, I've not forgotten about this resource, in fact, I'm working on developing and expanding Health 411, so stay tuned in the new year for access to my recipes, updated nutrition information and much more!

As for what I've been up to over the last 2 months, I've been teaching a wonderful course called craving change. The course helps us take a very close look into our personal relationships with food and why it can be challenging to make healthy choices and changes. When it comes to leading a group of people, I can become nervous at times. On one of my typical TED talk nights (I love TED talks), I stumbled upon a talk by Amy Cuddy discussing the power of body language and how it shapes who we are. Before each workshop I kept this talk in mind and it helped me remain confident in myself. Her suggestions are simple and easy to follow. Try it out and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment